INTER PARTY AGREEMENT
INTER PARTY AGREEMENT
This agreement made and entered into by and between M/S. with Postal address, P.O. Box No. , UAE/Qatar/KSA, duly registered under the laws of UAE/Qatar/KSA, hereinafter referred to as the FIRST PARTY.
M/S Sun Hills Overseas Services (P) Ltd, a company duly registered to deploy manpower from Nepal and existing under the Laws of Nepal, with business address, P.O. Box 19518, Sitapaila, Kathmandu, Nepal hereinafter the referred to as the SECOND PARTY.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. That the SECOND PARTY will make all the arrangement to supply manpower of workers from Nepal, as per the request and specification of FIRST PARTY.
2. FIRST PARTY will recruit workers from above country through SECOND PARTY for his company.
3. FIRST PARTY will agree to appoint SECOND PARTY as its legal representative in above country for the purpose of supplying manpower (Nepali Workers) for his company and will provide all the required documents such as Power of Attorney, Demand Letter and Contract Agreement for Recruitment Procedure.
4. SECOND PARTY shall provide office space and all the facilities which will be necessary for representative of FIRST PARTY in the final selection of required candidates. All other expenses such as hotel accommodation, air ticket for the authorized representative shall be for the sole account of FIRST PARTY.
5. SECOND PARTY will be completely responsible to bring selected manpower from above country to UAE/Qatar/KSA and will give guarantee for three months, under this period if the deployed workers found to be medical unfit, refuse to work or homesick, SECOND PARTY will bear all the expenses for deploying the said workers back to their country and bring replacement free of charges.
6. FIRST PARTY shall make available arrangement to make visa and ticket for all the selected workers.
7. FIRST PARTY will provide free Food, accommodation & transportation for the selected workers here in UAE/Qatar/KSA.
8. FIRST PARTY will provide medical facilities, insurance (Workmen’s Compensation Insurance) for the selected workers as per the UAE/Qatar/KSA’s labor law.
9. SECOND PARTY will mobilize the workers within 10 to 14 days from the day of visa issued.
10. FIRST PARTY shall not provide service charge (recruitment fee) to the SECOND PARTY.
FIRST PARTY SECOND PARTY
Name: Surya Adhikari
Designation: Managing Director